THE AVERAGE BLOCKCHAIN SECURITY MANAGER SALARY IS $136,625 – ZIPRECRUITER
Blockchains provide a decentralized platform for data processing and storage, which has the potential to revolutionize many business processes. However, blockchain-based platforms are only useful if they are secure. Enroll in this course to learn about the potential vulnerabilities and security risks that exist at each level of the blockchain ecosystem.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What security benefits do blockchain’s cryptography provide?
- How do blockchain consensus algorithms work?
- How does blockchain’s theoretical and real-world security differ?
- What are potentially exploitable vulnerabilities in smart contracts?
- What are the pros and cons of different blockchain architectures?
- How does blockchain technology affect regulatory compliance?
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 16 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 16 Hours
- LIVE: 2 Hours+
- Tuition: $249
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hours||Live Online (optional)|
|Blockchain Security||16 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Live Instructor AMA - Weekly||1 Hour +||Live Online (optional)|
|Additional Options (Add Ons)|
|LIVE Security Workshop||3 Hours||LIVE Online |
Enroll with Workshop below, $495
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Live Web3 AMA Learn alongside your web3 peers and subject matter experts. Friday, September 29, 2023...September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
LIVE Blockchain Security Workshop Friday, October 20, 2023 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time (start...October 20 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Web3 Student Orientation Attend the Blockchain Student Orientation to set yourself up for success. W...November 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Live Web3 AMA Learn alongside your web3 peers and subject matter experts. Friday, November 3, 2023, ...November 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Live Web3 AMA Learn alongside your web3 peers and subject matter experts. Friday, November 17, 2023 ...November 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Blockchain Security Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Understand the security of blockchain’s fundamental cryptography.
Explore the advantages and disadvantages of blockchain consensus algorithms.
Identify the security impacts of blockchain infrastructure, such as nodes and networks.
Discuss the security of smart contracts and their applications.
Define how to develop a secure blockchain-based solution for a business case.
Certificate of Completion – Blockchain Security – 16 Hours
Knowledge gained on Focus Area Certification Exam Competencies:
- 50% towards W3CB Blockchain Security Professional Certification Exam (Level 2, v2023)
You must have an understanding of computing and a strong sense of blockchain. Completing the Web3 Foundations Career Track is advised. W3CB Web3 Foundations Level 1 Certification is required to sit for the W3CB Blockchain Security Professional Level 2 Certification exam.
The Blockchain Security course is for existing online security professionals, software developers, and technically capable managers to comprehend an enterprise blockchain application’s security implementation. Executives, project managers, and developers aligning their experience with this emerging technology need to be aware of security pros, cons, development, maintenance, and mitigation aspects.
Sample Course Content
Module 1: Intro to Blockchain Security
Module 2: Cryptography, Hash Functions and Public Key
- Cryptography in Blockchain
- Hash Functions
- Public Key Cryptography
- Case Study – LISK
Module 3: Consensus, PoW and PoS Security
- Introduction to Consensus Introduction to Consensus
- Proof of Work Security
- Proof of Stake Security
- Case Study Verge
Module 4: Advanced Blockchain and Architectural Security
- Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
- Architectural Security
- Advanced Cryptography Tools
Module 5: The Blockchain User & Node Security
- Blockchain User & Node Security
- Securing Blockchain User
- Securing Blockchain Node
- Case Study: Ethereum RPC
Module 6: Securing Blockchain NetStake
- Securing Blockchain NetStake
Module 7: Introduction to Smart Contract Security
- Introduction to Smart Contract Security
Module 8: Programming Vulnerabilities
- General Programming Vulnerabilities
- Arithmetic Vulnerabilities
Bundled Certificate Programs Related to The Course
- Dates: Rolling Enrollment
- Location: OnDemand & LIVE Online
- Tuition: $249
- Tuition Assistance
- 16 Total Hours
- Module Quizzes and Knowledge Checks
- Guest Lectures & Networking
- Student Orientation
- LIVE Online Instructor AMAs
- Certification Exam Prep
Course content covers 50% of the Focus Area Certification Exam Competencies for the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Blockchain Security Professional Level 2 2023 Certification.
- AI Essentials
- Web3 Foundations
- Blockchain Foundations
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Web3 Foundations Certification Exam
- Key Management
- Blockchain Security
- Smart Contract Security
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Blockchain Government Advisor Certification Exam