Hedera Hashgraph Developer Workshop
January 4, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Live Online Instructor-Led Hedera Hashgraph Developer Workshop
Welcome to the Live Online Instructor-Led Hedera Hashgraph Developer Workshop designed to accompany and leverage lessons learned in the Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer Course. This Workshop will help you gain more experience and achieve better outcomes on the BCA AI-Proctored Exam.
Upcoming Sessions – See Schedule
Hands-On Instructor-Led Exercises covering:
- Transact HBar
- Wallet Testnet Account
- Mirronet Queries
- Transaction Setup
- Network Consensus
- Token and Query
- Hedera Token Service, Fungible and Non-Fungible Tokens
- Hedera Schedule Service
- Hedera Consensus Service
Your benefits in attending this Live Instructor-Led Hedera Hashgraph Developer Workshop:
- Personalized Learning – Our experienced instructors tailor approaches and answer your specific questions on a 1:1 basis with small groups of learners.
- Immediate Feedback – If a certain self-paced module is confusing, too slow, or too fast, our instructors can immediately accommodate real-time feedback.
- Hands-On Experience – The Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer course already includes hands-on assignments. The live workshop builds on this experience in a collaborative instructor-led effort.
- Networking – You can meet both the instructor and others in your workshop who are building their skillset and network of industry professionals. Dedicated time and space for learning also help you better absorb the information and processes to translate your knowledge into your field of work.
- Blended Learning Lowers Costs and Improves Outcomes – A knowledgeable blockchain instructor’s time and experience are valuable, making 100% live courses, either classroom or live online, somewhat costly and not always aligned with your schedule. The blended learning approach that the Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer course, combined with the live workshop, offers you the flexibility to learn the self-paced components at your own pace and attend a regularly scheduled Live Workshop held once a month for a 5 intensive value packed instructor-led hours. Those able to attend have better opportunities to ask questions, meet a potential partner or employer, and achieve higher passing scores on the AI-Proctored BCA Certification Exam.
Training materials are required for the following Interactive Exercise Modules:
- Interactive Exercise 1 – Module 1 – Lesson 4 – Transact HBar
- Training Materials: Section 1, page 29: Base Hedera API
- Interactive Exercise 2 – Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Consensus
- Training Materials: Section 2, page 38: Proof-of-Stake
- Interactive Exercise 3 – Module 2 – Lesson 4 – Governing Module Benefit,
- Training Materials: Section 3, page 39: Governance Module
- Interactive Exercise 4 – Module 2 – Lesson 6 – Wallet Testnet Account
- Training Materials: Section 4, page 40: Hedera Accounts
- Interactive Exercise 5 – Module 3 – Lesson 2 – Mirronet Queries
- Training Materials: Section 5, page 41: Mirrornet Queries
- Interactive Exercise 6 – Module 4 – Lesson 4 – Transaction Setup
- Training Materials – Section 6, page 42: Transaction Setup
- Interactive Exercise 7 – Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Network Consensus
- Training Materials: Section 7, page 47: Network Consensus
- Interactive Exercise 8 – Module 6 – Lesson 4 – Token and Query
- Training Materials – Section 8, page 48: Hedera Token Service, Fungible and Non-Fungible Tokens
- Interactive Exercise 9 – Module 6 – Lesson 6 – Schedule Service
- Training Materials – Section 9, page 64: Hedera Schedule Service
- Interactive Exercise 10 – Module 6 – Lesson 8 – File Service
- Training Materials – Section 10, page 64: Hedera Schedule Service
- Interactive Exercise 11 – Module 6 – Lesson 10 – Consensus Service
- Training Materials – Section 11, page 80 – Hedera Consensus Service
- Additional Exercises
- Training Materials – Section 12, page 90 – Redo exercises with Java Script