Algorand’s Pure Proof of Stake (PPoS) is Blockchain & Finance’s Future
The Algorand Developer course allows you to demonstrate the knowledge to develop and maintain client applications and Smart Contracts using the latest Algorand programming model.
Who is it for?
The Algorand Developer course is for developers who want to demonstrate their ability to manage the end-to-end application lifecycle, including developing, packaging, and deploying Algorand applications or Smart Contracts. In addition, this course enables developers to build state-of-the-art application features using Algorand software development kits (SDKs) and Developer Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
What it Demonstrates
Learners completing this course demonstrate the knowledge to develop and maintain Algorand Distributed Applications (DApps), client applications, and Smart Contracts. Knowledge of Algorand use cases, the Algorand Development Ecosystem that includes DApps, Smart Contracts, and features using the latest Algorand APIs, SDKs and development model. A developer must also be able to:
- Build and configure a development environment.
- Develop and build Algorand applications, Smart Contracts, and other applications using Algorand SDKs and APIs.
- Complete the end-to-end application lifecycle, i.e., build, test deploy and maintain applications.
- Develop, build, deploy an Algorand application using one of the many Algorand SDKs.
- Passing a high integrity exam demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform challenging real-world tasks under time constraints and your extensive Algorand skills and understanding.
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 15 Hours
- OnDemand & Project Based: 15 Hours
- LIVE Online: 2 Hours+
- Tuition: $249
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hour||LIVE Online (optional)|
|Algorand Enterprise Strategist||3 Hours||OnDemand & Instructor Supported|
|Algorand Developer Environment||2 Hours||OnDemand & Project Based|
|Algorand Smart Contracts||5 Hours||OnDemand & Project Based|
|Algorand DApp Development||5 Hours||OnDemand & Project Based|
|Live Instructor AMA - bi-monthly||1 Hour +||LIVE Online (optional)|
|Additional Options (Add Ons)|
|Algorand Developer Workshop||3 Hours||LIVE Workshop (enroll below)|
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Algorand Developer Workshop Wednesday, December 13, 2023 3 Hours 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time ...December 13 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Live Web3 AMA Learn alongside your web3 peers and subject matter experts. Friday, December 22, 2023 ...December 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Algroand Developer Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Build and configure a development environment
Develop and build Algorand client-applications, Smart Contracts, and other applications using Algorand SDKs, and APIs.
Complete the end-to-end application life-cycle, i.e. build and test applications.
Install, develop, deploy and maintain an Algorand application using one of the many Algorand SDKs.
Certificate of Completion – Algroand Developer – 15 Hours
75% Focus Area Certification Exam Competencies for:
- W3CB Certifed Algorand Developer
- Level 1, Version 2023
- Certifying Body: Web3 Certification Board (W3CB)
Share your digital badge with employers, clients, investors, and team members.
Algorand Developer Course Content
COURSE 1: ALGORAND ENTERPRISE STRATEGIST
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Algorand
- Blockchain 101
- Future of Finance
Module 2: Algorand in-depth
- Scalability, Security, Decentralization
- Nodes, Wallets, Transactions
- Algorand Protocol
- Interactive Exercise
Module 3: Algorand Architecture
- Algorand Architecture
Module 4: Innovation
- Core BC Innovation
Module 5: Smart Contracts and DApps
- Smart Contracts
Module 6: Governance
COURSE 2: ALGORAND DEVELOPER ENVIRONMENT
Module 1: Getting Setup with the Algorand Developer Environment
- Algorand Developer Environment
Module 2: PyTEAL
- PyTEAL Installation and Configuration
- PyTEAL Demo
- Sandbox Introduction
- Sandbox Demo & Module 2 Recap
Module 3: Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Java SDK Demo
Module 4: Account Creation and Funding
Module 5: Exercise – Setup Your Environment
COURSE 3: ALGORAND SMART CONTRACTS COURSE
Module 1: Smart Contract Introduction and Course Overview
Module 2: Create Smart Contract with PyTEAL
Module 3: Deploy TEAL as a Contract
Module 4: Smart Contract Additional Details
Module 5: EXERCISE – Smart Contract Development
COURSE 4: ALGORAND DAPP DEVELOPMENT
Module 1: Algorand Distributed Applications (DApps)
Module 2: DApp Exercises
Module 3: EXERCISE – Algorand DApp Development
Bundled Certificate Programs Related to The Course
- Dates: Rolling Enrollment
- Location: OnDemand & LIVE Online
- Tuition: $249
- Tuition Assistance
- 15 Total Hours
- Module Quizzes and Knowledge Checks
- Guest Lectures & Networking
- Student Orientation
- LIVE Online Instructor AMAs
- Certification Exam Prep
- Available, not included: LIVE Online Workshop
The material covered in this course contributes to 75% of the Focus Area Certification Exam Competencies for the Web3 Certification Association (W3CB) Algorand Developer Level 1 Certification Exam.
- Algorand Enterprise Strategist
- Setting up Your Algorand Developer Environment
- Algorand Developer
- Solidity Smart Contract Developer (EVM)
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Algorand Developer Certification
- Introduction to Blockchain Scrum Master
- Blockchain Development Decision
- Introduction to DevOps
- zk-SNARKS Essentials
- Smart Contract Security
- Solidity Smart Contract Developer (EVM)
- Understanding L1 and L2 Blockchains
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Blockchain Solidity Smart Contract Developer Certification