Master Blockchain Developer
Master Blockchain Developer
Master the Future of Technology: Become a Certified Master Blockchain Developer.
Make yourself a most capable wide-ranging blockchain engineer. Blockchain developers are earning 20% to 40% more than their web2 equivalents.
Embark on a transformative journey with our Master Blockchain Developer Program. In this comprehensive career track, you’ll explore twenty-two intensively designed courses combining on-demand and live-instructor-led classes. Covering all facets of blockchain technology from basic to advanced, this program provides the ideal learning pathway for those seeking to make an impact in the decentralized world.
Unleash the potential of blockchain and step into a world where technology and innovation intersect. Dive into topics such as blockchain development, DevOps, zk-SNARKS, smart contract security, Ethereum development, and more. Master the art of architecting, implementing, and securing blockchain solutions to drive business innovation and growth.
How this course works:
You complete the courses within this program at your own pace and attend live events, instructor sessions, and blockchain labs as your schedule permits. LIVE sessions are regularly scheduled (monthly) and recorded for OnDemand viewing. You start when you are ready, and should you fall behind, we will send notifications encouraging you to log in and continue to completion. Upon completion, you are eligible to sit for Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Certification exams.
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 100 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 82 Hours
- LIVE Online: 18 Hours
- Tuition: $2,495
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Solidity Smart Contract Workshop Leveraging the Ethereum Virtual Machine to Build Smart Contracts. M...September 25 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ethereum dApp Developer Workshop Tuesday, September 26, 2023 3 Hours 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Tim...September 26 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Live Web3 AMA Learn alongside your web3 peers and subject matter experts. Friday, September 29, 2023...September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
LIVE Workshop – Blockchain Architecture Thursday, October 12, 2023 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Tim...October 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Solidity Smart Contract Workshop Monday, October 16, 2023, at 1 PM EST 4 Hours 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM E...October 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Master Blockchain Developer Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Understand the fundamentals of blockchain technology and its use cases.
Learn to use DevOps tools and methodologies in blockchain development.
Gain proficiency in zk-SNARKS and its implementation in blockchain.
Develop secure and efficient smart contracts on Ethereum.
Understand and differentiate between L1 and L2 blockchains.
Design and develop decentralized applications (DApps) on Ethereum.
Master the architecture of secure, scalable, and efficient blockchain systems.
Learn and apply Agile and Scrum methodologies in blockchain development.
Understand key management and the security aspects of blockchain.
Learn to scale Agile solutions for team-of-teams in blockchain projects.
Certificates of Completion
Four Certifications from the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB)
Review Topic Areas and Exam Competencies on W3CB.org
Exam Fees are included
This program is suitable for developers, solution architects, technology enthusiasts, and professionals interested in blockchain technology and aiming to build or enhance their career in blockchain development.
Master Blockchain Developer Program Content
Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain Scrum Master
Module 2: Agile Economics, Managing, Options, Myths and Benefits
Module 3: Scrum Master Role, Scrum Roles, Teams, Basics
Module 4: Iteration Basics and Elements
Module 5: Blockchain Elements Leadership
Module 1: Development Essentials
Module 2: Platforms
Module 3: Hosting and Mining Decisions
Module 4: Associated Technologies
Module 5: Development Languages
Module 6: Security and Implementation Goals
Module 7: Risk Management
Module 8: Digital Transformation & Summary
Module 1: Introduction to DevOps
Module 2: The DevOps Lifecycle
Module 3: Popular DevOps Tools
Module 4: DevOps Team Structure and Roles
Module 5: DevOps and ITIL
Module 6: Implementing DevOps: Best Practices and Challenges
Module 7: DevOps Culture and Collaboration
Module 8: DevOps in the Future
Module 1: Introduction to Zk-SNARKs
Module 2: Technical details of Zk-SNARKs
Module 3: Building a Zk-SNARK application
Module 4: Future developments and research in Zk-SNARKs
Module 1: Intro to Smart Contract Security
Module 2: General Programming Vulnerabilities
Module 3: Blockchain Vulnerabilities
Module 4: Ethereum-Specific Vulnerabilities
- Developing the First Smart Contract, writing functions, and returning data
- Adding additional functionality to a Smart Contract with more data and more functions.
- Detailed exploration of Smart Contracts with user addresses
- Using enums data types to update state conditions
- Using structs and mappings to create custom data types and manage them.
- Introduction to making payments to other users
- Send virtual cryptocurrency to another user address
- Transfer cryptocurrency when certain conditions are true
- Use ERC-20 standard to create fungible tokens. Explore development options such as imported reusable libraries.
- Use ERC-721 standard to create non-fungible tokens. Explore the metadata associated with each NFT. Also look into such options as imported reusable libraries for NFTs.
- A Smart Contract for voting. This Smart Contract will be used in a web based user application, distributed application or DApp.
DEMO OF A DECENTRALIZED APPLICATION (DAPP)
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Layer 1 Blockchains
Module 3: Layer 2 Blockchains
Module 4: Use Cases
Module 5: Technical Aspects
Module 6: Conclusion
Module 7: Layer 0 and Layer 3 blockchains
Module 1: Blockchain Basics
Module 2: Origins of Ethereum
Module 3: Transactions on Ethereum
Module 4: Ethereum Protocols
Module 5: Ether and Cryptocurrencies
Module 6: Wallets
Module 7: The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
Module 8: Smart Contracts
Module 9: Ethereum Standards: ERC-20, ERC-721, etc
Module 10: Fungible Token
Module 11: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
Module 12: Ethereum Distributed Applications (DApps)
Module 13: Ethereum Networks, testnet and live networks
Module 14: Ethereum Use Cases: ICO, DAO, Games,
Module 1: Basic Concepts and Configuring a Working Environment
Module 2: Introduction to Solidity
Module 3: Exploring Smart Contracts and Ethereum Protocols
Module 4: Finalizing Your App
Module 1: Blockchain Introduction, revisited
Module 2: Development Languages and Tools
Module 3: Consensus Deep Dive
Module 4: The Blockchain Trilemma
Module 5: Blockchain Security Overview
Module 1: Blockchain Security Deep-Dive
Module 2: The Regulatory Landscape
Module 3: Risk Management
Module 4: Blockchain Solution Architecture Considerations
Module 5: Blockchain Governance Concerns
Module 6: Blockchain in the Real World
Module 1: User Stories
Module 2: User Story Estimation
Module 3: Team Velocity
Module 4: Scrum Events
Module 5: Prioritize the Backlog
Module 6: Scrum Reporting
Module 7: Scrum Teams
Module 8: Risk Management
Module 1: Architecting Solutions and Continuous Integration
Module 2: Lean Methods
Module 3: Dev Ops and Release Management
Module 1: Key Management Overview
Module 2: Key Generation
Module 3: Key Management and Storage
Module 4: Risks
Module 1: Intro to Blockchain Security
Module 2: Cryptography, Hash Functions, and Public Key
Module 3: Consensus, PoW, and PoS Security
Module 4: Advanced Blockchain and Architectural Security
Module 5: The Blockchain User & Node Security
Module 6: Securing Blockchain NetStake
Module 7: Introduction to Smart Contract Security
Module 8: Programming Vulnerabilities
Module 1 – The Lifecycle of a Blockchain Solution
Module 2 – Consumer vs Enterprise Blockchain Use and Adoption
Module 3 – Identity Management and the Blockchain
Module 4 – Web 2.5
Module 5 – Blockchain Interoperability Deep-Dive
Module 6 – Blockchain Sustainability
Module 7 – Where to go from here?
Module 1: Scaling Agile Solution
Module 2: The Scaled Agile team-of-teams and the Agile enterprise.
Module 3: Agile for Device Emerging Technology
Module 4: Business outcomes
- Dates: Rolling Enrollment
- Location: LIVE Online & OnDemand
- Tuition: $2,495
- Tuition Assistance
- 100 Total Hours
- Module Quizzes and Knowledge Checks
- Guest Lectures & Networking
- Student Orientation
- LIVE Online Instructor AMAs
- LIVE Workshops
- 4 EXAM VOUCHERS – W3CB CERTIFICATIONS
The material covered in this course contributes to 100% of the Focus Areas as defined in the Web3 Certification Association (W3CB) Exam Competencies for four AI Proctored Certification Exams:
Kindle or in Print
Alternative Non-Technical Certification Tracks to Consider:
- AI Essentials
- Web3 Foundations
- Blockchain Foundations
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Web3 Foundations Level 1 Certification
- Blockchain Development Decision
- Key Management
- Blockchain Enterprise Strategy
- Fundamentals of DeFi & Primitives
- Non-fungible Token Essentials
- Tokenomic Essentials
- Understanding L1 and L2 Blockchains
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Blockchain Enterprise Advocate Level 2 Certification
- Introduction to DevOps
- Information Security and Cyber Risk Awareness
- Risk Management for Blockchain-Based Technology Companies
- Data Protection Regulation: GDPR, CPRA/CCPA
- OFAC Compliance Essentials
- Introduction to Blockchain Scrum Master
- Blockchain Architecture 101
- Blockchain Architecture 201
- Exam Voucher: W3CB Blockchain Enterprise Professional Level 3 Certification
- AI Essentials
- Prompt Engineering 101: AI Chat Bot (ChatGPT)
- AI Prompt Engineering 201: Advanced Topics
- AI Prompt Engineering 301: Developer Topics
- Mastering Image Generative AI
- Mastering Music Generative AI
- Exam Voucher: W3CB AI Prompt Engineer Level 1 Certification